Paweł Bystrzejewski is Managing Director of PLUS Ops, responsible for identifying market opportunities, managing sub-contractor networks, organizing tender submissions, and developing clear and actionable data for clients.
Paweł was born in Warsaw, Poland where he grew up and finished his first Masters studies program. He went on to study International Management in Germany and Business Administration in the United States. Upon completion of these programs, Paweł returned to Poland and worked in the Mazowiecki Provincial Office (Mazowiecki Urząd Wojewódzki) as a Federal Inspector for EU funds management and was responsible for supervising over 100 local road construction projects in the district. In 2010 he joined the Polish Ministry of Justice as a Project Coordinator in the Budget, Managerial Control, and Effectiveness Department and supervised the verification of document and process compliance with both Polish and European regulations.
In 2013, Paweł joined Office BPO Sp. z.o.o as the Managing Director. There, he helped a newly founded company delivering outsourcing administrative services grow to over 50 employees, providing its services to more than 40 companies employing a total of over 1200 people.
Paweł is engaged in work in numerous Non-Governmental Organizations and serves as the Vice-President of the Junior Chamber International (JCI) Warsaw Branch. He is a certified ISO 9001:2008 auditor, and is working toward obtaining his Certified Internal Auditor Certification. Paweł enjoys sports, coaching, and reading.
- 2006: Bachelor of Arts, International Relations, University of Warsaw
- 2007: Master of Arts, Management and Marketing, University of Warsaw
- 2008: Master of Arts, Intercultural Communication and International Management, Cologne University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- 2008: Master of Business Administration, University of North Florida, USA
- 2012: Postgraduate Studies, Internal Audit by Ernst & Young and Kozminski Academy of Business